- Four tablespoons of diluted leaner creamer mixture
- TwoThree tablespoons of maple syrup
- Two tablespoons of pure vanilla extract
- Four teaspoons of chia seeds
- Half of a cup of almonds
- Half of a cup of blueberries
- A mason jar
Pour hot water into four tablespoons of leaner creamer, allow to sit and cool at room temperature before use.
Combine ingredients into mason jar, except for the blueberries and almonds. Give the bottle a quick shake, before putting it in the fridge. Leave this in the fridge overnight for best results.
When the previous step has been completed, serve your chia pudding in bowl, and top with blueberries and almonds.