With over 67 percent of avid coffee drinkers using add-ins to enhance flavor, it’s important to be mindful about what you are putting into your drinks. Although the small portions of what you add may not seem detrimental to your health, there’s a surprising amount of health facts you should be aware of.
Make sure your coffee stays healthy by avoiding these 5 things:
1. Trans Fats. Trans Fats. According to clinicians, trans fats are the worst types of fats to digest. This is because it raises bad cholesterol and can lead to all sorts of health problems such as heart disease. Not to mention the process of creating trans fats makes it hard on your body to digest. Do yourself a favor and ditch these products for good, your body will thank you.
2. Unhealthy Flavored Creamers. Yes, we know they taste good, but your average flavored milk creamers are loaded with sugars not to mention the additives. When added into your coffee on a daily basis, the ingredients boost bad cholesterol, create digestive problems, weight gain and other various health issues.
3. Syrups. This one may seem like a no-brainer, but lots of people add flavored syrup into their coffee without knowing the harmful health effects. 1-2 shots could add more than 80 calories to your drink!
4. Sugar. Adding sugar and artificial sweeteners into your coffee can be very problematic for your blood sugar levels, gut health, metabolism and overall health. If you want to sweeten your coffee, invest in Leaner Creamer. It is the best coffee creamer on the market that is sugar free, lactose free, gluten free and more. Keep reading to learn more about how Leaner Creamer can transform your coffee to delicious and nutritious.
5. Condensed Milk. Simply adding two tablespoons of condensed milk to your coffee can contain more than 22 grams of sugar and 130 calories. Imagine drinking this multiple times a day, this is a big don’t!
Now that you know what not to put into your coffee, here’s what you can DO in order to spice up your coffee with some flavor. Leaner Creamer is one of the only healthy and delicious coffee creamers on the market. Not only is it sugar free, it’s also lactose free, gluten free and guilt free. Leaner Creamer uses natural supplements like coconut oil to give you the best healthy flavored coffee creamer. Don’t believe us? Try it for yourself. Flavors include but are not limited to sugar free French vanilla, hazelnut, mocha, pumpkin spice and more!