According to statistics, nearly 50% of Americans are coffee drinkers, and rightly so! Who doesn’t love a good cup of coffee? But did you know coffee is has more benefits than just keeping you awake? Keep reading to find out more about what your morning cup of Joe does for you.
We put together a list of the top 5 benefits of being a coffee drinker. Fill up your cup and keep reading!
1. Improves Energy & Brain Function: This one may seem obvious, but the natural stimulant of caffeine in coffee beans helps the body feel less tired by boosting energy levels. It also helps brain function by improving neurotransmitters.
2. May Help You Burn Fat: Although drinking coffee alone may not help you lose weight, the caffeine content in coffee helps boost your metabolic rate which reduces cravings and helps you feel full for longer.
3. Contains Good Nutrients: A single cup of coffee contains a lot of beneficial nutrients such as vitamin B2, vitamin B5, Magnesium and Potassium. Although they’re small amounts, over time it adds up!
4. Can Help Lower Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Millions of people are affected by diabetes every year. However, people who drink coffee tend to have a lower risk of getting type 2 diabetes. All the more reason to drink coffee!
5. May Help Lengthen Your Lifespan: This may sound silly, but studies have shown that coffee drinkers are less likely to get as many diseases due to the effects of drinking coffee. It lowers the risk of heart disease, certain cancers and helps your overall mood.
Leaner Creamer doesn’t just make creamer. We also sell our supplement k-cups that are packed with nutrients and may even help you lose weight. Choose from light, medium or dark roast and start living a happier and healthier life.