Happy National Best Friends Day!
By Jackeline Soto
It’s June 8th! You know what that means… IT’S NATIONAL BEST FRIENDS DAY! So it’s the perfect day to avoid all the work you have to do and just hang out with your best friends without feeling guilty. So invite your friends over for a cup of coffee and Leaner Creamer. They’ll enjoy the taste of Leaner Creamer so much, they’ll absolutely just hang around until you kick them out at night time.
Now, sometimes best friends cause so much trouble and stress but without ‘em life gets a bit dull so here are ten reasons to count your best friends as blessings:
- You can call them up at two in the morning and they’ll answer their phone without hesitation because they know and understand that something may be bothering you. They listen.
- They’ll treat you out to drinks, dinners and if they don’t have that kind of cash they have no problem sharing. Well maybe they might have a problem, but they don’t really care because you’re practically a sister or a brother. And vice versa. They care for you.
- They’re totally okay staying inside for the night watching Netflix, sipping wine, and eating pizza. They help you relax.
- They make jokes during the most inappropriate times but it doesn’t even matter ‘because you’ll join in and make jokes. They help you take life one day at a time.
- You can totally share your secrets with your friends without any judgment. They understand you.
- Got a big head? Spend time with your friends and within minutes they’ll knock you down your pedestal and once again you’ll be level headed. They won’t let you get away with anything. They keep you humble.
- Spontaneous road trips. Spontaneous grocery trips. Friends are always there no matter what. And they’ll definitely want to be a part of your adventure. They keep you on your toes.
- You can make fun of each other and you won’t get offended because it’s practically sibling rivalry. They make you wittier.
- They can boost your self-esteem. They can make you feel pretty, smart, and talented. They help you realize you matter.
- They get you out of your comfort zone, you’re more adventurous with them because trying new things with friends isn’t as scary as trying them alone.
They empower you.
So go ahead and tell your friends that they bring positivity and light to your life because they are themselves and you couldn’t ask for anything else. Let them know they’re so much more to #squadgoals but family.
Remember to comment below, tweet @leanercreamer, or use #myfriendisablessingbecause 8on Instagram & tag @leanercreamer to let me know why your friend is your friend or why they are a blessing. I look forward to reading all the comments!