Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream! This recipe is so good it'll definitely have you singing it's praises from the rooftops. If you're a sweet treat addict like the rest of us here, join the club and snack on a treat that will leave you feeling indulgent without looking like you indulged! Check out the recipe right here!
- 1/2 cup Half & Half half whole milk, half heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 droppers full vanilla liquid stevia
- Pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or in a bowl fully.
2. Add mixture into an ice cream machine and follow manufacturer's instructions to whip.
3. Top with your favorite ice cream toppings of choice and enjoy!
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream to treat yo'self to? Let us know in the comment section below!