Scrumptious Peach Oatmeal Recipe
If you want a comfy, sweet, delicious breakfast that doesn't pack a huge caloric punch, look no further. This scrumptious peach oatmeal recipe is a light breakfast that packs a fantastic nutritional punch! It uses ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, and is quick to prepare, and even quicker to eat ;) Enjoy!
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 4 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 chopped peaches
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Original Leaner Creamer
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients, and pour into mason jar. Seal.
2. Let sit overnight in a refrigerator.
3. In the morning, serve cold and garnish with sliced peaches, maple syrup, cream, raisins, whatever you like! YUM!