To celebrate the launch of not only our new Pumpkin Spice Leaner Creamer, but the coziest time of year, we've got a recipe that you'll be drooling over all fall long! These pumpkin scones taste warm and amazing, but are leaner so you can snack without guilt! Check out the recipe on the blog, right here!
2 3/4 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice Leaner Creamer
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice filling
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2/3 cup pumpkin puree
2 large eggs
1. Line a baking sheet with nonstick paper
2. Mix together all dry ingredients in a large bowl -- set aside.
3. Mix butter into the mixture until crumbly.
4. Mix together the pumpkin puree and the eggs until smooth.
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together and combine.
6. Flatten dough with a rolling pin, then mold into a circle, and use a pizza cutter to cut out scone shaped wedges.
7. Set wedges onto baking dish, then brush with milk.
8. Preheat oven to 425.
9. Bake scones for 22 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Drizzle with icing, chocolate, nuts, or whatever else you desire. Enjoy!