Yogurt is a healthy, filling, and delicious breakfast option. It's filled with protein and probiotics that help keep you feeling happy and healthy. Here's a delicious yogurt recipe with a twist that will make you come back for more! Better yet--it's easy and quick to make, with food you probably already have in your kitchen!
- 1 cup of Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Granola
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup Raspberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon of Original Leaner Creamer
- In a small bowl, mix granola, maple and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In your serving dish, layer yogurt and berries. Then top with granola and serve!