A Frozen Mocha Torte is an elegant and luscious dessert that has the perfect blend of mocha and chocolate in each cool, refreshing slice. Very easy to bake but will need to be prepared ahead of time! Here’s the recipe:
Prep Time 10mins Freezing Time 8 hours Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 package non-dairy cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup chocolate syrup
- 4 tbsp Leaner Creamer Mocha
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tbsp hot water
- ¼ cup of melted butter + ¾ cup of milk, whipped (heavy whipping cream alternative)
1 In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, LC Coconut Sugar, and coconut oil. Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
2 In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk, and chocolate syrup. Dissolve coffee granules and LC Mocha in hot water; add to cream cheese mixture. Take the melted butter and milk and whip together until thick, then fold into mixture and pour over the crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
3 Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen and remove sides of the pan.