DIY Turmeric Face Mask
Turmeric has plenty of incredible uses, ranging from health to cooking. But, did you also know this magical spice can also be used to make your skin glow? Not only is it a natural exfoliating agent, but this mask also provides great hydration, anti-inflammatory properties, and brightening effects! Here is the recipe for a magical turmeric mask to have you looking and feeling your best!
1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
1/2 teaspoon raw honey
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon yogurt or milk
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. If the mixture is becoming too watery, simply add more honey until desired consistency is achieved.
- Apply the mask all over your face and neck, avoiding your sensitive eye area.
- Relax for 15-20 minutes as you enjoy looking like a Halloween monster!
- Rinse mask with warm water, being sure to wash away all remnants of the mask from your face.
- Refrigerate any excess mixture.
- Apply once a week for best results!