Chocolate + pancakes + protein = a combo that cannot be beat! If you're looking for something sweet that still packs a major protein punch and will keep you feeling full, then look no further! On the blog today, we're showing you the most scrumptious recipe for chocolate protein pancakes that'll leave you saying "mmmm!" Check it out, right here!
3/4 cup Coconut Flour
1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
2 Tbsp French Vanilla Leaner Creamer
1/4 cup almond milk
- Pinch of Salf
- Cinnamon to taste
1. Blend all ingredients until fully combined and smooth.
2. Spray pan with nonstick spray and put over medium heat.
3. Pour mixture into disks on pan and leave for 3 minutes.
4. Flip and cook other side for 3 minutes.
5. Serve with cut fruit, honey, maple syrup... the works! And enjoy!
What's your favorite sweet breakfast treat to eat? Let us know in the comments below!