By Jackeline Soto
So I don’t know about yourselves but I consider myself a baker! I love to bake and cook but sometimes the thought of having to complete a very intricate recipe sort of brings me down and sometimes I just want to enjoy the simple goodness of treats! So for those who don’t consider themselves a baker don’t worry I got you! For today you’ll be the best baker that the world has ever seen with this easy to do recipe. J
CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
The recipe is so simple that you’ll literally say this is easy!
½ Cup Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Honey
½ Teaspoon cinnamon
1 Cup Wheat Flour
6 Teaspoons of Leaner Creamer
3 Ripe Bananas
1 Cup Quick Oats
What you need to do:
- Make sure to have the oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Set the chocolate chips aside. (YOU WILL NOT BE BLENDING THIS)
- Combine all the other ingredients into a blender, and blend. Make sure the mixture has a consistency.
- In your 12 lined muffin pan, divide mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the muffins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy!!! You’re practically a baker.
Now you can tell your friends that you’re practically a baker and they’ll be so jealous!!
Share this recipe with your friends!!!
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMER! Or comment below!
I cannot wait to see your beautiful creations! :)