- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cinnamon flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon Leaner Creamer
- 1/4 cup hot, fresh strong brewed French roast coffee
- Whipped cream
- caramel syrup, for garnish
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
POUR milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
POUR cinnamon syrup into standard-size coffee cup. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrup. Stir in hot coffee.
ADD steamed milk and Leaner Creamer to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel sundae syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately