Made by: Coffee and Quinoa
- Eight bananas
- One fourth of a cup of coconut oil
- Six tablespoons of honey
- One fourth teaspoon of salt
- One fourth teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One third of a cup of room temperature coffee
- Two tablespoons of Leaner Creamer
- Blender or food processor
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line bananas on cooking sheet, mix with coconut oil and honey. Roast for thirty minutes.
Pour the two tablespoons of Leaner Creamer into the coffee, mix thoroughly.
Blend banana mixture, add sea salt and vanilla into mixture.
Spread into your choice of container, cover, and freeze until solid. Best results will occur if you freeze overnight.