- Bottom Layer:
- Eight Dates
- Two tablespoons of coconut
- Two tablespoons of cocoa
- Half of a cup of almonds
- A pinch of salt
- Top Layer:
- Thirty grams of cacao powder
- Fifty grams of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Fifty grams of coconut oil
- Two tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- One third cup of coffee
- Three teaspoons of Leaner Creamer
- Food Processor
Mix together Leaner Creamer and coffee, making sure that it is fully incorporated. Let sit until it reaches room temperature.
In a food processor, pulse together bottom ingredients. Then, press into a small dish, and refrigerate.
Warm all top layer ingredients in a pan until melted, pour on top of nut mixture, return pan to fridge until it sets.