The Power of Coconut Oil
By Jackeline Soto
So we’ve all gone to the grocery market and ran into Coconut oil, or come across a product that has coconut oil stating it’s good for you. Well now the truth comes out…
The truth is, it is good for you. Again with anything that you consume, everything is good for you in moderations, and if you abuse this then too much of a good thing can be bad for you.
But overall, here are some health benefits from consuming coconut oil:
- Coconut Oil helps prevent heart disease and high blood pressure. But how? Well because coconut oil is high in healthy saturated fats it helps increase your healthy cholesterol. And if you increase your healthy cholesterol then you lower your risk of heart disease.
- Coconut Oil is good for your body. Which is true because coconut oil is easy for your body to digest allowing you to increase your metabolism and allows you to have more energy.
- Coconut Oil can help you lose weight healthy. Coconut Oil helps burn fat that is stored in your body, and can help decrease your appetite. Which means coconut oil helps you eat less and makes you feel full longer.
- Coconut Oil helps kill bacteria, viruses and fungi because half of the fatty acids in coconut oil are lauric acids. And when you digest lauric acids it helps kill off pathogens on the inside. This is so cool! Coconut oil pretty much fights off pesky viruses internally and externally, the best of both worlds.
- Coconut Oil helps your memory! The chains in the coconut oil (MCT = Medium Chain Triglycerides) can help improve memory problems because it can be absorbed more easily they are better able to help your brain cells.
As always Leaner Creamer promises to produce high quality products that help become a healthier you. And lucky for you, we didn’t alter our formula for the new Hazelnut Leaner Creamer we kept it the same as the Original Leaner Creamer. So go ahead and enjoy Leaner Creamer Original or Leaner Creamer Hazelnut without any guilt. But instead feel proud that you’re putting your body first and helping your body become a better you.