Mother's Day is the time to show the most important person in your life that they're valued, and what better way to do that than with a homemade breakfast that she's bound to love? These pancakes taste indulgent, but are clean as can be, so you won't feel bad if you feel inclined to take a taste too! Check out the oh-so-easy recipe on the blog, right here!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Leaner Creamer
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
1. Mix all ingredients together until fully combined.
2. Grease a pan with nonstick spray or oil, and place over medium heat.
3. Pour batter into circles sized however you wish.
4. When bubbles appear on one side, flip and cook for two minutes on the other side.
5. Plate and serve with toppings of your choice. We love almond butter, peaches, and honey!