Mocha Peanut Butter Energy Bites
By Jessica Williams
Feeling a little run down? Not able to find the energy to power through work, the gym, and whatever else you have planned for the day? If only there was something you could eat to boost your energy and give you the boost you need to give the day your all.
Well, do I have good news for you!
Mocha Peanut Butter Energy Bites are the perfect breakfast, lunch, or pre-workout snack. They’re lactose-free, gluten-free, and packed with healthy carbs and protein that will make you feel on top of the world! Not only that, they’re incredibly easy to make!
1 cup old fashioned oats
¼ cup flax meal
2 teaspoon Mocha Leaner Creamer
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
5 tablespoons peanut butter
¼ cup honey
Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together until evenly mixed.
- Cover and place in fridge to chill for half an hour
- Scoop chilled mixture into preferred sizes, and roll into a ball
- Store extra bites in the refrigerator in an airtight container and enjoy!