Hey friends! Since it seems to be baking season I found this awesome recipe that’s fast and easy to make! Honestly, I don’t think I have ever found a recipe that is peach cobbler like without having to make the actual pie! It’s only five ingredients and it’s delicious and healthy too!! Go ahead and try it, it’s really simple and it’s definitely for the lazy person in you, ‘cause you know sometimes you just want something sweet but don’t have the energy to create something extravagant and time consuming. So let me know what you think!! You can make this for any holiday party, or when you come home from work, anything works! Just make sure to enjoy!
What you need:
3 – 4 Large Ripe Peaches, Chopped
½ Cup Almond Flour
3 Teaspoons Leaner Creamer Original
2 – 3 Teaspoons Raw Honey
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
- Wash and chop the peaches.
- In a bowl mix the almond flour, cinnamon, Leaner Creamer and honey. (The mix should be crumble-like).
- Place the peaches into a deep dish that is oven safe.
- Sprinkle the crumble-like mix on top of the peaches.
- Place into the oven and bake for about twenty to twenty-two minutes.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMER