Mocha Protein Muffins
By Jessica Williams
A sweet treat that packs a big protein punch? Sign me up! These mocha muffins are not only delicious, but they're a great post-workout treat to help refuel on valuable protein to help you build muscle and stay lean!
3/4 cup oats
3 ripe bananas
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp Mocha Leaner Creamer
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
3. Blend oats in a food processor until powdered. Add remaining ingredients and blend.
4. Pour batter evenly into muffin tin.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.