How To Throw The Best Galentine's Party
Let's be frank -- our gals are our ride or dies. If boys are at the bottom of your priority list this Valentine's Day, consider throwing a fiesta with your sistas. Here's how to throw the best Galentine's party ever, right here!
- Make a photo wall. Time to get your cute Instagrams in! Making a photo wall with streamers, balloons, and a cute quote is the perfect way to accommodate your friends' social media needs. Props are also a cute way to spice up a pic as well. Funny sunglasses, fur boas, costume jewelry, false mustaches, etc... it's all in good fun and in good company, so use your imagination because the possibilities are endless!
- Break out the snack foods. Chips and guac, pretzels, brownies, candy, and popcorn all make great party foods. Really, anything solid that you can pour in a bowl, or throw on a plate, makes a great appetizer. You want something thats easy to grab, and small enough to eat in one bite. Don't forget the wine!
- Decorate. Don't forget to set the mood! Blow up balloons, throw confetti on the ground and on your tables, and buy tons of pink and red streamers to toss around everywhere. Go to the dollar store to keep costs down for these decorations, and go wild!
- Make a sweet playlist. It's not a party without music! The best type of music for this is throwback music like Spice Girls, Usher, and other artists that make you want to get up and dance. Love songs and upbeat music are the name of the game, so throw your favorites into a playlist, or put Pandora on, and get moving!
- Time for activities! The best part about Galentine's is the activities! Pop in a classic rom com movie (Mean Girls, Clueless, or another one of your favorites) for a movie night, or play a drinking game to bond! The possibilities are limitless, so use your imagination!