DIY Coffee Scrub
Soft, hydrated skin? No ingrown hairs? Clear complexion? Reduced appearance of cellulite? Who doesn’t want all these things? We at Leaner Creamer are going CRAZY for this DIY Body Scrub, which is so easy to make, feels and smells amazing, and leaves your skin looking fresh and clean while providing all the above benefits! What’s even better is that it is made with only three cheap, easy-to-obtain ingredients! So what are you waiting for?
1/3 cup Coconut oil (or your choice of carrier oil)
1/2 cup Leftover Leaner Creamer Artisanal Coffee Grounds of your choice
1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Mix together cinnamon and Leaner Creamer Artisanal Coffee Grounds of your choice until fully combined.
- Melt the coconut oil in a plastic bag placed in a pot of hot water. This is important, as microwaving your coconut oil could degrade the amazing health benefits!
- Mix the coconut oil int the combined cinnamon and coffee scrub mix.
- Apply everywhere to skin, from your face to your toes. Scrub, but not too hard, as you don’t want to over-exfoliate! Leave the mixture on your skin for ten minutes to reap all the benefits of the ingredients.
- Store in a plastic container in a dry place for no longer than a week. Do not use this mixture more than once a week.