Now I KNOW that got your attention!
Leaner Creamer is a great-tasting, convenient alternative to creamer products that are high in fat and laden with chemicals, and it comes natural and in new Hazelnut flavor!
Leaner Creamer is a family-owned company, based in Los Angeles, that was formed on the basis of the eternal concept of "see a need, fill a need".
CEO Jonathan Kashani. saw first-hand the rising nationwide obesity rate and increasingly use of artificial products, such as chemical-filled coffee creamers. Inspired to develop a creamer that was both natural,and that helped promote weight management, Kashan, with his background in biology, physiology and medicine, launched a new venture with the research, development and launch of Leaner Creamer.
The concept behind Leaner Creamer is simple: to replace hydrogenated and trans-fa filled creamers consumed by millions of people every day with a healthier alternative. Its unique, proprietary formula includes coconut oil, citrus aurantium extract, hoodia and green tea extract, which work together to help speed the metabolism, aid digestion, increase lipolysis (the breakdown of lipids including fats) and suppress hunger.
Each bottle is non-dairy (less than .05% lactose-free milk derivative, so it NOT for those who are allergic to lactose), gluten-free and sugar-free (zero grams of sugar per serving). Ideal for those with lactose intolerance, its powdered form allows it to be conveniently stored at room temperature, with no need to refrigerate, so you can take it anywhere you go! It's ingredients do include plant based additives to keep it shelf stable and in the powdered form.
But I know the BIG question you're asking is HOW does it taste?
There is no weird after taste or odd flavor- it's like adding real milk to your coffee (or tea, it works in hot tea too)! And it DOES help to curb your appetite! I have found that when I have it in my morning coffee, I do not crave any food til lunch time!
Like Leaner Creamer Original, which has a hint of creamy vanilla, the new Hazelnut Leaner Creamer is just as aromatic and yummy, perfect to mix into coffee, tea, smoothies and recipes that call for creamer, like the one below, as well.
Leaner Creamer is currently available at an increasing number of retail outlets, including Gelson's Markets, through Amazon.com and the Leaner Creamer website. In fact they are running a special right now on the website, when you buy the 2 pack of flavors, including an added bonus if you subscribe! Plus they have a buy 3, get 1 free special too! You can get sample packs too, if you want to try before committing to the large bottle.
Follow Leaner Creamer on Facebook (@leanercreamer), Instagram (@leanercreamer), Twitter (@leanercreamer) and Pinterest (leanercreamer).for more great savings and recipes like this one, that is perfect for light Summer breakfasts with your Iced Coffee:
Leaner Creamer Oatmeal Coffee Cake
- 1/3 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Room Temperature Coffee
- 2 Teaspoons Room Temperature Diluted Leaner Creamer
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 Cup of Cooked Oatmeal
- 3/4 Cup of Organic Flour (Can also substitute gluten-free flour)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cloves
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Pecans
Crumble Topping Ingredients:
- 2 Teaspoons of Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup of Pecans
- 1.5 Cups of Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray pan so that mixture does not stick.
- Stir together, coconut oil, eggs, Truvia, vanilla, coffee, leaner creamer, and cooked oatmeal.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cloves, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients, stir until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine crumble ingredients together, and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for twenty five to thirty minutes, let cool, cut into squares and serve.