No Bake Brownies Recipe
Everyone loves a good brownie, but we don't love all the prep and sugar that goes into these sweet treats. Lucky for us, this recipe helps to banish the sugar and help you whip up a batch of brownies without even baking them! They're just as delicious, and without all the added ingredients! Here's the recipe:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Mocha Leaner Creamer
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potato or mashed pumpkin
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add and mix all dry ingredients and set aside, mix.
- Mix nut butter and maple syrup until combined. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix until combined. Stir mashed sweet potato in until everything is fully combined.
- Pour mixture into baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm. Store in refrigerator and enjoy!